Scratch your niche
Fun and fulfillment through Web-based projects
Use this lean guide to inform and inspire your current or next Web-based effort. Take advantage of the Web as a creative medium.
– Concise steps to realize your Web-based project
– Curated list of awesome examples
– Highlighted articles and tools
– Array of motivational quotes about creativity and technology
– Mini case studies of four sustained Web-based projects
– Attributed sources
With a delightful illustration, especially made for this publication,
drawn by Brooke Condolora of Brain&Brain.
This publication proudly displays the typeface Hazen Sans by Shawn Hazen.
Written, designed, and self-published by
Nate Burgos is a designer for the Fortune 5,000,000 who strives to do thoughtful work. He runs Design Feast—his long-term project dedicated to creative culture—which writer Alissa Walker described as “a resource that’s hard to put down once you’ve dug in.”